Dreamweaver
Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I've been so impressed with Dreamweaver that thought I should give it a brief mention. Perhaps for most web-developers and web-designers Dreamweaver is just a tool of the trade and goes without saying but as a relative new-comer discovering its many and various features the experience has been richly rewarding. For me, this has meant organising a basic file structure for pages with multiple links in a self-promotional portfolio website comprised of a standard HTML shell with CSS controlled elements.

As digital is beginning to underpin most brand experiences (and in some instances determine them entirely) the more I know about the 'mechanics' of digital the better. I don't intend to do web-design or web-development at a serious level but a working understanding of what's involved is highly complimentary to my core competencies.






Permalink